The Town of Ticonderoga is located at the confluence of Lake George and Lake Champlain in the southeastern corner of Essex County, New York. Ticonderoga is entirely located within the Adirondack Park and nearly one-third of its land area is part of the State Forest Preserve.
A year-round community of approximately 5,200 residents with summer residents increasing the population substantially during the summer and fall months, Ticonderoga is a destination for tourists who love the lakes, mountains, historic landmarks, and a rich education in 18th century history. Ticonderoga’s significant military role in our nation’s early history remains a vital component of the community, with the Fort Ticonderoga historic landmark drawing around 100,000 visitors annually.
PRESCRIPTION DRUG TAKEBACK DAY Saturday - October 24th, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PMTiconderoga Police Department - 135 Burgoyne Road, Ticonderoga The public is encouraged to bring any unused or expired prescription medications to the Ti Police Department to properly dispose.
Federal & State Resources
County & Local Resources
- Essex County Government Website
- Essex County Health Department to view Daily Updates
- Essex County COVID-19 Testing Locations Updated
- Ticonderoga Chamber of Commerce – Business Updates
- Industrial Development Agency
- United Way Community Resources Listing
Quick Fact Sheets
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 (ECHD)
- What You Need To Know About COVID-19 (CDC)
- What To Do If You Become Sick With COVID-19 (CDC)
- 5 Steps to Be Better Prepared (NYS DoH)
- 15 Days to Slow the Spread (The White House)
Materials for Coping with Social Isolation
- Town-Wide Notification (April 8th)
- The Town has issued a State of Emergency Declaration – Extension
- The Town has issued a Local Emergency Order – Extension
- The Town has issued a Order extending 2nd Qtr Penalty Period for Water & Sewer bills
- The Town has issued a Order reducing 3rd Qtr water/Sewer O&M Rates & Waiving 3rd & 4th Qtr Penalties for Water & Sewer bills
- The Community Building is OPEN to visitors between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM
- Town Court has RESUMED
- Black Watch Memorial Library is CLOSED
- All Armory Activities are CANCELLED (After-School Youth Program / SilverBay Teen Center / ACAP Senior Meal Site / Ti Area Senior Center)
- Ti Senior Bus is back to operating normal hours
COMMUNITY NEWS & EMERGENCY ALERTS
The Town of Ticonderoga would like to update you with Community News and
The Town of Ticonderoga will never sell or share your personal information
with a third party organization.
||Latest Press Releases|